Willi Geller Creapearl denture teeth were designed by master technicians Willi Geller and Dieter Schulz to provide technicians with the most highly aesthetic and functional denture system available today.
Regardless of denture application, Creapearl denture teeth are sure to satisfy technician and patient alike with their aesthetic appeal and functional comfort. Designed to accommodate any of the customization demands faced by the denture technician, Creapearl teeth allow for large amounts of reduction (4.5 mm on certain teeth) without negatively effecting the translucency.
here for Our Creapearl Mould Guide
Creapearl Anteriors - As Unique and Beautiful as Nature
Willi Geller Creapearl teeth are offered in two types:
- Anatomic Anteriors:
Designed to replicate natural morphology perfectly, Creapearl Anatomic anterior teeth are recommended when little adjustment is anticipated.
- Vario Anteriors:
Vario's unique enamel layering allows for reduction of up to 4.5 mm without effecting translucency. Great for highly customized restorations, Vario anteriors are perfect for temporary crowns, implants and combination cases.
Willi Geller Creapearl anterior teeth offer:
- A1-D4 Vita Lumin Shades
- Natural opalescent, iridescent and fluorescent characteristics that provide high levels of aesthetics in any light condition.
- Increased translucency as a result of a triple layer production process.
- Cross-linked polymer composition that
is highly resistant to wear and antagonistic abrasion.
- Customizable characteristics, allowing for fewer cards to be purchased.
- Aesthetic characteristics common to natural dentition.
Creapearl Posteriors- Perfect Interaction of Shape, Performance and Aesthetics
Creapearl posterior teeth are designed according to Dieter Schulz's N.A.T (Morphology of Construction) concept. The concept encompasses excursive movements and allows all teeth to work harmoniously with opposing anatomy.
Creapearl posterior teeth are offered in two types:
- Balanceline posteriors:
Balanceline's perfect occlusion makes them great for full denture cases in both young and old patients. Wear marks on the occlusal tip surfaces allow for more freedom during lateral excursion.
- Dynamicline posteriors:
Great for partials, implants and combination cases where retention of denture is sufficient in younger patients against natural dentition. With no wear marks, Dynamicline dentures represent younger occlusion. Combinations of shape,shade and function represent a foundation or individual creativity and style.
Willi Geller Creapearl posterior teeth offer:
- Designed according to the Morphology of Construction (N.A.T), the whole range of combined restorations can be covered with one concept of occlusion.
- Exhibit rigid occlusion that allows dynamic processes (retrusion, immediate sideshift, etc.) to occur within anatomic limits.
- Perfect adjustment to fit the antagonistic position, guaranteeing easy handling during set-up.
- Sperical approximal contact and interproximal characteristics common to the natural condition.
- Extended bases of teeth allow for smooth integration into the mandibular and maxillary arch.
- Multiple clinical indications. Their perfect occlusion makes them suitable for partial as well as full dentures.
- Aesthetic light refraction, including opalescence, iridescence and fluorescence.
For more information about how Willi Geller Creapearl dentures can assist your laboratory, contact your Jensen account manager at 1-800-243-2000.